Which franchise business is best? Furniture franchise
Are you planning to start a new business then taking up a franchise is the best option. One can find some best franchise ideas available in the market. We will take you through some of the best franchise opportunities in 2010 that sound profitable also.
Taking up a furniture franchise is mostly considered a profitable option. Taking care of furniture is about taking care of comfort and the environment in which people live, so there is an enormous amount of job satisfaction to be gained from entering into this sector.
Indian Furniture market is estimated to be more than Rs. 60,000 cr. Furniture segment comprises 65% of the home market & 35% of Institutions. The entire Home decor category spends, furniture accounts about 68% of the share while remaining 32% comprises of furnishings and home improvement. Imported furniture constitutes to 85% of the total organized furniture industry in the country. With the real estate booming, it sounds good times for the furniture industry.
Several furniture companies are offering their franchises to be setup all of the country.Today, some companies even offer custom made furniture that suits your style, space and comfort. Gone are those day when we need to buy standard designs and shapes as available in the furniture showrooms.
Some leading furniture companies use state of the art machines to ensure that demands are met perfectly and most of them provide premium quality leather that is water resistant, stain resistant and anti static.
If you are a currently thinking of investing in a franchise or business opportunity in a specific industry sector, then you should consider taking the advice of a franchise experts like VR Consultancy who can guide you in selecting the best franchise business as per your location & budget.
For More Details Visit: www.vizagrecruits.com (or) www.vrcinvestingnbusiness.blogspot.com/2010/09/which-franchise-business-is-best.html